I. Supplier identification/publisher
Extenssa, Eduard Mathai GmbH
Director: Gégoire Leclabart, Pascal Resetta
Sydney Garden 9 – EXPO Park, Germany-30539 Hannover
Internet address: www.extenssa.com
Telephone: +49 (511) 87458438
Trade and commerce register: district court of Hannover, trade and commerce register number: HRB 60302
VAT identification number in accordance with § 27a of the German Value Added Tax Act: DE 115969479
If available, information of a foreign representative with possibility of summons (George SA 14 Boulevard du Général Leclerc, 92000 Nanterre | France)
II. Use of the website
Liability for content, hyperlinks
- We are responsible for our own website content in accordance with the general laws.
- We established the information contained in this online offer with care and strive to perform ongoing verifications. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness, up-to-date status, completeness or continuous availability. We only provide binding information, advice, recommendations or explanations in the context of individual communication.
- We reserve the right to change, extend, shorten or even completely interrupt our online offer. We also do not guarantee that the content of our online offer is appropriate for the user and their purposes.
- Our offer also contains links to third party websites, upon the content of which we have no influence. The providers of the sites in question are solely responsible for the content of the linked sites.
Our online offer is intended for the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany and established on the basis of German law. We are not responsible for ensuring that our online offer is appropriate, usable and legally permissible for users from other States.
The contents, the design and the structure of our online offer are protected by copyright and we expressly reserve all property rights. Particularly the multiplication, modification, distribution and any type of use require our written approval, if the measure is not permitted without approval according to the legal provisions. Downloads and copies of this site is only allowed for private, non-commercial use.
III. Information on data protection
In all data processing operations (for example gathering, processing and transmitting), we proceed in accordance with the legal provisions. The following declaration will give you an overview of what type of data is gathered, in what way this data will be used and transmitted, which security measures we take to protect your data, and how you can receive information about the information given to us.
Gathering and saving of personal data
- Personal data is constituted of individual pieces of information about the personal or material circumstances of a determined or determinable natural person, such as, for example, your name, your address, your telephone number, your date of birth, your bank information and your IP address.
- When using our website, the following data is recorded, whereby the saved information exclusively serves internal system-related and statistical purposes: name of the pages called up, the browser used, the operating system and the requesting domain, the date and time of the access, the search engine used, the name of the downloaded documents and your IP address. All the data about the use, particularly your IP address, will be deleted as soon as possible, at the latest immediately after the end of your use of the website.
- Further personal information shall only be gathered if you provide it to us voluntarily, for example in the context of a request or registration.
- To use our online ordering service, we require you to register. At this point, all the data shall be requested that we require to execute and process orders: your full name or full company name along with the person authorised to represent, your e-mail address, your address (invoicing address and delivery address if different) and possibly your telephone number (in case the urgent arrangement of a delivery time is necessary, for example). Furthermore, you must choose a user name as well as a password; the two will allow a simpler login without having to provide the data anew. We save the data you provide to establish a customer account, via which we shall establish, execute and process your orders. We reserve your data for further orders (registration), for as long as you maintain the registration. You have the right at any time to consult, correct and delete your registration data.
We shall delete your registration with us if deletion is legally prescribed, at the latest two years after the execution of your last order.
Use, transmission and deletion of personal data
- We shall use the personal data you provide to answer your requests, process your orders, verify your creditworthiness as well as for technical administration purposes for the website.
- Your personal data shall only be transmitted to third parties if the transmission is necessary to process the contract or for billing purposes, or for collecting fees, or if you have expressly authorised it. It can be necessary, furthermore, that we give your address and order data to deliverers for orders that are delivered directly from the factory to your door. Our deliverers only receive the information that is necessary to fulfil their respective tasks. Any further use of the information is not permitted. Furthermore, we are entitled to transmit personal data for collection purposes. If we make an advance in the context of an order (for purchase payments by invoice, for example), we may have the identity and creditworthiness of the customer verified by a service provider.
- In addition, we do not exclude the possibility of transmitting anonymised data for market research purposes. In this case, an identification of the users is ruled out.
- We hereby point out that in individual cases, we are entitled, upon orders from the relevant authorities, to give information about data if this is necessary for criminal prosecution, an emergency response by the regional police authorities, fulfilling the legal duties of the regional and national constitution protection authorities, the German Federal Intelligence Service or the military counter-intelligence, or for enforcing intellectual property rights.
- We have taken a multitude of security measures to adequately protect personal information, to an appropriate extent.
- Our databases are protected by physical and technical measures such as procedural measures that limit the access to the information to specially authorised persons, in accordance with this data protection declaration. Our information system is located behind a software firewall, to prevent access from other networks that are connected to the internet. Only employees that need the information to fulfil special tasks have access to the personal information. Our employees are trained with regards to security and data protection practices.
- When personal information is gathered via our website, it is encrypted and transmitted using the industry-standard Secure-Socket-Layer (“SSL”) technology. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or account information for example, are encrypted for more protection.
- Your password for the access to our website should never be given to third parties and you should change this password regularly. When you leave our website, you should log out and close your browser, to avoid non-authorised users accessing your user account. For communication by e-mail, we cannot guarantee complete data security.
Cookies, web-analysis tools and social plug-ins
We currently do not use any “cookies” or web-analysis tools on our website.
- “Cookies” are small files that allow us to save specific information concerning you on your PC while you use our website. Cookies help us to calculate the frequency of use and number of users of our website, as well as to design our offers to be as secure, comfortable and efficient as possible for you.
- We use so-called “session cookies”, that are only saved temporarily for the duration of your use of our website. We also use “permanent cookies” to store information on computers that repeatedly access our website. This allows us to offer an optimal user experience, as well as “recognise” you and present you with a website that is as diversified as possible and with updated content if you repeatedly use our website. The contents of a permanent cookie are limited to an identification number. The duration of validity of a permanent cookie amounts to 60 days; at the end of these 60 days, the cookie is automatically deleted. Your name, IP address or other information about your identity are not saved, and we do not establish an individual profile of your usage behaviour.
- A use of our offers is also possible without cookies. In your browser, you can deactivate the saving of cookies (under Extras/internet options for example), limit it to certain websites or configure your browser to notify you as soon as a cookie is sent. You can also delete cookies from your PC’s hard drive at any time (for example, Firefox: Extras > Options > Data protection > Show cookies > Remove cookie / Remove all cookies; Internet Explorer: Extras > Internet options > Delete general browser history / Cookies). Please note, however, that in this case you will have to contend with a limited representation of our website and a limited user experience.
- We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, i.e. text files that are saved on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of our website.
- The information created by the cookie about your use of our website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA, where it is saved. Due to the IP-anonymization on our website, your IP address shall previously be shortened by Google within Member states of the European Union or in other signatory States of the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. Google shall use this information in the context of our contract to evaluate your use of our website, create reports about the website activities and provide us with further services related to website use and internet use. The IP address transmitted from your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not connected to other Google data. You can prevent the saving of cookies through the corresponding configuration of your browser software; we hereby point out, however, that in this case, you may not be able to fully use all the functions of our website. Furthermore, you can prevent the recording of the data created by the cookie and related to your use of our website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaopt out?hl=de.
- You can find more information on this subject at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or at www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview. html (general information about Google Analytics and data protection). We hereby point out that Google analytics is extended with the code “gat._ anonymizeIp();” on our website, to guarantee an anonymised recording of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
- You can also prevent gathering by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents future gathering of your data when visiting this website:
- In addition, the following so-called social plug is integrated into our website:
Instagram: Plug-in for the social network Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA are integrated on this website. You can recognise the Instagram plug-in by the "Instagram button" on our site. If you click on the "Instagram button" while you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the content of our pages to your Instagram profile. Instagram can then allocate the visit to our pages to your user account. We would indicate that as provider of the pages, we receive no knowledge of content of the transmitted data as well as its use by Instagram. You can find further information in the data protection declaration from Instagram: Instagram data protection declaration: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
Right to information
You have the right to information about the data saved concerning your person at any time, its origin and recipient as well as the purpose of the data processing. In case of questions about data protection, you can contact our data protection manager at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0049.511-87458438.